On Friday, I officially turned twelve weeks old and I celebrated with a fun filled week. This week was really special because Daddy took some time off of work to spend with me and Mommy.
On Monday we all did a lot of sleeping to recover from our quick trip to Pittsburgh for Mommy's hockey. We were very lazy all day! On Tuesday morning, Mommy took me to Swim Kids for my Splish Splash Baby Class but the chemicals in the pool were all messed up and it wasn't healthy for us to get in the water so we didn't get to go swimming. In the afternoon, Mommy took me to the Regal Cinema at Potomac Yards for a Mommy and Me movie with some of my friends from Mom's group....Benjamin and Ethan and Garrett too! We saw Joyful Noise. I slept for most of the time...except when I woke up to eat.
![]() |
| I sort of fell asleep during the third period...check out my new earmuffs! |
Then on Tuesday night...Daddy finally caved in to Mommy and agreed to take me to my first Caps game. I guess the players didn't know I was there because they didn't play a very good game for me...but I still had fun rocking my red Capitals onesie! Mommy carried me in the Baby Bjorn for most of the night but I did come out for a few minutes during the first intermission to meet the other season ticket holders that sit with Mommy and Daddy. I had a fun time at the game even though it was very loud inside the Verizon center. Daddy bought me special Caps earmuffs to keep out some of the sound...but even with all of the noise, I didn't cry once during the game. I did fall asleep during the third period but Mommy said not to feel bad because it wasn't a very exciting finish anyway. I can't wait to rock the red on a winning night!
| Me and Mommy...Let's go CAPS! |
![]() |
| Me and Daddy rockin the red! |
On Wednesday, Mommy and me went to the new mom's group just like we do every week. We went out to lunch afterwards than came home to spend time with Daddy. On Thursday, Mommy and Daddy took me to see Kim and Alexis again and then we went shopping!!! In the evening we went to Nic and Karen's house for a special photoshoot. It had been a long time since I had seen my personal photographer Nic. This photoshoot was more fun for everyone now that I can smile and laugh. For my first outfit, Mommy dressed me up in a blue leopard print tulle skirt and a blank tank top. And for my second outfit, Mommy picked out my pink and brown polka dot fleece vest and pink pants with my pink fur boots of course! We also took some pictures in my cupcake hat which almost fits me now! Nic took lots of pictures of me...so don't forget to check out his website at http://www.niclanzetta.com/ and go to the galleries tab to find my pictures!
On Friday...Mommy's friend Nicole brought my new friend Bentley over to meet me. He was born the day before me but he already weighs 15 pounds...I'm weighing in at 11 pounds and 8 ounces this week. Bentley and me forgot to take a picture together...next time we will remember! At dinnertime we went to Burke to visit Mommy and Daddy's friends Shannon and Billy and of course my friend Logan. Logan asked me to be his valentine and bought me a cute little outfit...so how could I resist? I said yes!
![]() |
| Logan @ 15 weeks and Me @ 12 weeks |
I really loved spending time with Mommy and Daddy all week!






No comments:
Post a Comment