Saturday, January 21, 2012

Staying Busy

I've been a very busy girl...out and about..all over town with Mommy and Daddy too! 

Happy Hour!

Last Thursday Mommy took me to Southside Restaurant in Alexandria for a going away happy hour for her friend Laura James from John Adams.  I wanted to look my best so Mommy dressed me up in my favorite purple outfit.  It has a purple faux fur vest that everybody thinks is so cute!  It was a gift from Mommy's former student Serenity. I also wore my purple boots that Nana got me.  I had a fun time with Mommy's friends...especially Elizabeth.  Mommy thinks it's so cute that I always fall asleep in Elizabeth's arms when she is holding me.  Mommy says she can babysit me anytime! 

Finally Friday!

On Friday, Mommy took me to meet Kim who is going to take care of me for daycare when Mommy goes back to work in a few weeks.  Kim's daughter Alexis is going to be my friend.  She is almost two years old and has the exact same birthday as my cousin Alie.  She really liked my pink fur boots and she cried when it was time for me to leave.  Later, my friend Garrett came over to my house with his Mommy.  Garrett is a little less than four weeks younger than me.  Even though I only weigh two pounds more than Garrett...Mommy thinks I look like such a big girl when I sit next to him. 

Me and Garrett Pipke
On Friday night, Mommy and I went out to dinner with some of Mommy's other friends.  Everybody there really wanted to see me but I decided to sleep the entire time!  Mommy was worried that I would wake up and want to be fed as soon as it was time to go and she was right.  Everyone paid their bills and started to put on their coats when I decided to wake up and cry...so everyone had to hang out a little while longer while Mommy gave me my bottle!  Of course you know I always dress up for my outings...so I'll tell you that I was wearing a new boutique top from my Savta with my pink fur boots too of course! 
Here I am all dressed up and ready for dinner with Mommy!

On the road again...

Bright and early on Saturday morning the Fritz family hit the road..destination Pittsburgh...for Mommy's hockey games with the Rooftop Rebels.  Unfortunately Mommy wasn't a very good navigator and we ended up driving too far so Mommy missed her first game.  We arrived at the rink in time to cheer the Rebels on for the third period.  After game number one...we drove to the hotel.  Daddy took a nap and I spent the afternoon playing with Mommy's friend Katie Burns.  She's going to be an aunt very soon so she had to practice with me...and I liked her so I didn't mind!  Later we went out to dinner with Mommy's teammates at the famous Primanti Brothers.  On Sunday...Daddy and I went with Mommy to her hockey game to cheer her on.  Usually it is too cold for me inside the rinks but this game was at a fancy prep school and the stands were heated so Daddy and me got to cheer Mommy on from the stands.  I wore my grey sweatsuit so that I would look sporty and my new monkey shirt...perfect because my favorite nickname is Monkey!  I was in a very good mood all day and kept smiling and laughing at all of Mommy's teammates when they were playing with me.  Mommy's team won 4 to 2 and Mommy was on the ice for three of the goals. Yay Mommy!  After the game we hit the road again to go home to Springfield, Virginia.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just catching up on your posts and read this one. I'd love to hang out with Violet...any time :)

    ReplyDelete